Social Media (How-to make Social Media work for you & your business)
Hands-on/step by step tutorial
- Maximizing social media to GROW your business
- How-to stand out on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snap Chat ect.
For Middle/High School
Creating a year to remember:
- How to take control over time management (Homework, clubs & Organizations, work) to have a successful year.
- How not to limit your opportunities
- This speech is designed to create action having students realize that if they plan ahead they can become more effective leaders/role models.
- Self Confidence, leading by example, understanding what leadership means
- Answering the question how can leadership in school help me in the real world
- This speech is designed to help students understand why developing leadership skills now can help them in the real world later. (This speech involves students getting into groups & doing an exercise that helps them understand the importance of this foundation.
- Teach students to accept responsibility for their choices.
Why not YOU! (Youth/Young Adults)
- Speech to perk up the spirit of youth and young adults that feel unmotivated or feel that God has forgotten about them.
- How can you be a world changer in this generation
- Why not YOU!
I Woke Up Like This: (For Young Adult Ladies/Woman)
- Deep insight into the book of Esther -Understanding what it is to be a fearless woman.
- For ladies who have lost sight of their purpose & the impact they can have
How to Get the Job: (Do’s & Don’ts of Interviews)
- Tips on how to dress for the job
- Mock Interviews: discussing the importance of eye contact, body language, self Confidence/Self-Esteem, first Impression and handshaking
- Job interview etiquette, confidence, and follow up procedures.
“I want & if only” to “I can & I will.”
- Time management
- Teaches purpose of long/short term goals.
- How to set and achieve goals
Be a Positive Role model:
- Teaches young adults to think like leaders
- Age should not limit you to opportunities
***All speeches include personal stories, humor and skills on how to overcome hardships and believe in your purpose.
For booking information contact: