Creating a year to remember:
- How to take control over time management (Homework, clubs & Organizations, work) to have a successful year.
- How not to limit your opportunities
- This speech is designed to create action having students realize that if they plan ahead they can become more effective leaders/role models.
- Self Confidence, leading by example, understanding what leadership means
- Answering the question how can leadership in school help me in the real world
- This speech is designed to help students understand why developing leadership skills now can help them in the real world later. (This speech involves students getting into groups & doing an exercise that helps them understand the importance of this foundation.
- Teach students to accept responsibility for their choices.
***All speeches include personal stories, humor and skills on how to overcome hardships and believe in your purpose.
For booking information contact: