How to Get the Job: (Do’s & Don’ts of Interviews)
- Tips on how to dress for the job
- Mock Interviews: discussing the importance of eye contact, body language, self Confidence/Self-Esteem, first Impression and handshaking
- Job interview etiquette, confidence, and follow up procedures.
“I want & if only” to “I can & I will.”
- Time management
- Teaches purpose of long/short term goals.
- How to set and achieve goals
Be a Positive Role model:
- Teaches young adults to think like leaders
- Age should not limit you to opportunities
***All speeches include personal stories, humor and skills on how to overcome hardships and believe in your purpose.
For booking information contact: